Wednesday 25 November 2020

What is special about christmas?

 Today I learned about writing a letter because normally in our class we don't write letters so this was pretty fun and creative, you also may be wondering... "Who was the letter for?" Let me tell you! So our class is in a competition and the best writer for a "What is special about christmas?" writing.

I enjoyed publishing it again onto a google slide. Because it was fun to do fonts and stuff.

It was sort of hard choosing a colour for my writing because it blended into the background so you could not read it.

Next time I will make my slides more interesting and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.