Wednesday 4 November 2020

Digital Postcard 2!

 

Today I went to Rotorua and saw some waterfalls!... Or did I?

 I learned on postcards you add how much your stamp was and I also learned that you add the address your sending your postcard on the side of your post card I use to think you put it on the same one you wrote on.

 I enjoyed writing in the writing box because I had lots of ideas to choose from so it made it easy as well.

 Getting the right photo because most of the photos came out looking dark and then there were some that came out to bright.

 Editing my photo but I do think I spent to long on my photo though because I kept changing things.

 Spend less time editing my photo because I kept deleting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.