Wednesday 11 November 2020

Fireworks Poem.

 

Do you celebrate guy fawkes?

Today I learned about creating a acrostic poem! At first I did not know what that was and when I looked at the example poems it seemed pretty easy.  It's technically having a certain word like my key word was bonfire. Then you write words or sentences that go with the letters.

I enjoyed making my poem, it was super easy and really fun. I also want to make more with other words instead of words that have to do with fireworks and stuff.

The challenging part was when I had to find words for O and E, I didn't know what words would go there I thought about the letters for a bit and came up with... "Orange, blue, yellow, green." And "Epic shapes and smells." I think I could have thought of something better for E though.

The easy part was publishing this onto a google slide, it was easy because all you do is copy your poem and then put it in a slide. Super easy. I also found that finding fonts for my words was easy because all you have to do is search through your fonts, try a few, and then when you find the perfect one you use it.

Next time I will probably use a better background since mine was a little plane and then I will add more fireworks in the background too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.