Wednesday 19 August 2020

Environmental poem.

 

We were learning about creating a poem about a treasure we found. (I found a flower if the poem and the background wasn't a hint).

I found it easy to write my poem without any problems or distractions and get it finished in the time given.

I found it challenging to think of what to write in my poem at the end, since I did not want it to be too long.

Next time I will make my poem longer, since my poem is sort of short, I also originally wanted to make it rhyme but that did not work out. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.