Wednesday 24 June 2020

Water fox!

We were learning about sending an email to our teacher if something inappropriate pops up on our google search, like for example you searched "cute cats" on google but then the wrong thing comes up you have to tell A teacher. (Also the reason why the water fox is saying Help ME is because he found something bad on the internet and he is going to tell a teacher)

I found it easy to poly line a water tail because im use to doing poly line and I like showing friends how to do it.

I found it challenging to we did not find anything challenging to be honest but it was a challange to write these stems.

Next time I will post this onto my blog faster because we were busy doing our fox.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine! I love this water fox you have made!! I love the way you have also added other sea creatures/animals lol, maybe next time you could make the tail color match the fox. But other than that its great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.