Wednesday 16 October 2019

our amazing furniture



We were learning about using polyline properly and working together in a co-operative group.I found it easy to write down my ideas on slide 7 and polyline the items!I found it hard to do the crayons because i kept messing up on the black patterns.I really enjoyed polylining everything on the table and writing down my  ideas!Next time I need to be way more faster because we had about 2 more minutes and we were barely done but we finished in time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine it's Mackenzie. I really like your furniture.I like slide 4 its so creative. You taught me that you are very creative in stuff. Maybe next time you could make more furniture.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.