Thursday 1 November 2018

haunted house

Haunted house
“ jasmine it's time for bed” “ but dad i'm a bit scared I don't want to go to bed yet! Uh fine” I hugged my dad good night as I saw him walk back down stairs to watch tv. When I wasn't paying any attention I fell asleep.  But after that I woke up and all the night lights were off I could see in the hall it was dark and when I looked in the mirror it looked like someone was standing there staring into the hall I went under the blanket I said to myself quietly “ is he coming for me what does he want “. I had a little peek to see what was there nothing was in the hall but darkness and a big window I could see stars when I looked at the staircase I saw a black hood with no head inside it. After it disappeared I knew it was my imagination but I was too spooked to look. I squinted my eyes to have a little peek I said to myself “ i'm going under the blanket for safety” I had another peek at the mirror the man was still standing there. “ hmm wait a minute” I got out of bed to see if it was man I didn't go all the way out I looked at the playroom just in case someone was watching and there was nothing there no man I went back to bed and fell asleep
The end by jasmine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.