Wednesday 9 December 2020

My Media Graphic!

We were learning about whats real and whats fake like last time and also about making graphics since most of us did not know how to make a graphic or know what a graphic is. 

I enjoyed looking for quotes by famous people that I know also I did not know who Aristotle was until I saw his quote.

I found it challenging to find an image of him because I was not sure if they were real or not because I did not know who Aristotle was.

I found it easy to peace together this because all I needed to do was find a image, a background and put the quote in.

Next time I will make the google drawing look more eye catching.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.