Wednesday 9 December 2020

Art Colouring Book!

 We were learning about summer learning journey and then we did one of the activities which was to go on art colouring book which is were you colour something like a famous painting or a google location.

I enjoyed going on art colouring book because it's creative and I like to colour things and draw things.

I found it easy to choose a picture that I like and colour it quickly and get the task done. 

I found it hard to sort of colour some things because it would change colour of other things I would not want to colour.

Next time if we ever go on art colouring book I will choose more of a challenging picture to colour.


  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jasmine,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. It is awesome to see your post and I hope you have registered so I can see more of your posts over the summer!

    I thought this activity was very fun as I also like to color and draw and I thought that this site had many cool options from old paintings to buildings. I think your drawing is very cool and I like that it is quite similar to the original painting yet it has your own creative twist with the use of different shades of colors. I found the flower and the bug painting quite difficult as it had lots of small details and I also kept clicking and coloring the wrong section on accident!

    It is great that you added what you would do next time as that is a great example of how you could step it up which is something I hope to see you doing throughout the Summer Learning Journey.

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.