Wednesday 25 November 2020

What is special about Christmas? (Scratch Animation.)

This week I used scratch! 

I learned about using coding for my what is special about christmas writing because after we wrote our writing we got to get creative and make something about our writing like my scratch animation.

The thing I enjoyed the most was when I made the bear show his cousin his present, it was kind of fun to code that part.

The part that was challenging was when I had to code the ending because it glitched and then I had to restart the end.

Next time I will make the animation less complex because that took up a lot of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.