Tuesday 17 September 2019

Pepeha

We were learning about our pepeha its to do with like or family or like were we live I also did this last year.
I found it easy to record my video and record my audio it was very fun! also its a bit noisy from the people in the background :/
I found it hard to polyline in time but I ended up coming first i think :)
I really enjoyed creating my slide so i could record it and post it onto my blog.
Next time I need to be faster at the polyline and maybe go to different spot to record my audio because of the people being noisy.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cool piece of learning jasmine! I really liked looking at it. We did a similar piece of learning on a mihi maker website. Did you have fun making it? I did! I love looking at the rest of your blog comments!
    Kind Regards
    Claire Hopper
    Makauri School

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really cool piece of learning jasmine i really liked looking at it we did a simmerler one call mihi maker. I loved looking at all of your other blog posts.
    kind Regards
    Lydia baxendale
    makauri school

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.